Happy New Year!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!  Ed and I basically stayed home with the Moob, ate orange chicken and brown rice from Trader Joe's (highly recommend!) and had some leftover holiday cookies for dessert.  We basically just hung around the house in our PJ's watching all the crazy folks in Times Square freezing their butts off while we snuggled on the sofa drinking hot chocolate. It is my favorite way to ring in the New Year.

For Christmas I got some really nice gifts from family and friends, but my favorite gift has to be this:


How cute is this?  Yes, another cat related item for the home!  This sort of reminds me of my cat Sammy who passed away a couple of years ago.

See the resemblance??

On another note, I did not get the job at the animal shelter, mainly because they really needed someone for every weekend and I just couldn't do that with a full time job (a girl needs a day off now and then), but I will definitely look into volunteering or making a donation to them.  I would love to see Oscar the grouch again...he was such a sweet grumpy cat!

Comments

CraveCute said…
Love your kitty light present! It does resemble your sweet angel kitty. I hope you do have time to volunteer at a shelter, I am sure the fur babies would love it! Hope you don't get too much snow this week! Take care.... Diane
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks! I was pretty happy when I opened up the package! I love anything that is cat related. We also got a funny book about cats called "I could pee on that". That really cracked me up when we opened that!
Happy New Year! LOVE that cat lamp!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks, I love it too!

Popular Posts