WTF???

Last Thursday I was in Goodwill and spotted this, this....seriously....what the hell is this thing????!!!!  Its so unbelievably ugly and just.....WTF???!!!


Its a hand holding a bag and there's a clock at the top....and ooooh, it changes color!  It one giant ugly alarm clock!  No wonder this thing ended up at Goodwill.  I cannot imagine anyone having this monstrosity sitting on their bedside table!


This is just the weirdest thing I've ever seen!  Great!...its portable...so it can easily be put in the trash!  

Comments

Unknown said…
Agreed!! What in the world!
Eartha Kitsch said…
I can't even figure that thing out!!
My gawd, that's hideous! Who the hell would have thought that was a marketable item, LOL?
SUZY8-TRACK said…
This definitely made me do a double take in the store! Can't believe someone gave this the green light to be put in production!

Popular Posts