Friday, September 13, 2013

WTF???

Last Thursday I was in Goodwill and spotted this, this....seriously....what the hell is this thing????!!!!  Its so unbelievably ugly and just.....WTF???!!!


Its a hand holding a bag and there's a clock at the top....and ooooh, it changes color!  It one giant ugly alarm clock!  No wonder this thing ended up at Goodwill.  I cannot imagine anyone having this monstrosity sitting on their bedside table!


This is just the weirdest thing I've ever seen!  Great!...its portable...so it can easily be put in the trash!  

4 comments:

Laura Huey said...

Agreed!! What in the world!

Eartha Kitsch said...

I can't even figure that thing out!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My gawd, that's hideous! Who the hell would have thought that was a marketable item, LOL?

SUZY8-TRACK said...

This definitely made me do a double take in the store! Can't believe someone gave this the green light to be put in production!