Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bill F'ing Murray!

Saw this on a house tour on Design Sponge this morning....

.....now I MUST HAVE ONE!  (Who doesn't love Bill?)

View the whole house tour on Design Sponge:  http://www.designsponge.com/2013/07/an-eclectic-australian-apartment-filled-with-humor.html

On a side note, I met him back in 1986 in Miami Florida.  He was having dinner at Joe's Stone Crabs and I was sitting just a few feet away.  It was like seeing royalty...at least for me!  He was very gracious and seemed to be having a great time.  If you ever get to Miami you have to check out Joe's Stone Crabs...be sure to get the Key Lime Pie...its the best I've ever eaten!

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool!

Laura Huey said...

You need that pillow, Suzy.
I need one with Chris Farley on it.
He's my Bill <3

SUZY8-TRACK said...

HA! Chris Farley would be hilarious on a pillow!

CraveCute said...

He looks so regal! What a hoot!