Goodwill

While in Florida, Ed wanted to check out the local Goodwill Store.  The store that we went to was massive!  I snapped a few pics of the place along with some interesting things I came across.

A dress that only Tina Turner could love...

Wow! Haven't seen one of these since I was in high school!  But usually they were bands like Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd...Bob Seger wasn't as popular in my neck of the woods.

Giant Poodle made from a bowling pin.  Is this a case of crafting gone bad?  or is it so bad its good?

Lots of lamps...

This was a surprise to find...The winner was a Songahm Taekwondo World Champion!....and it ended up at the local Goodwill!

 Some funky metallic blue Steve Madden Platform sandals

 Whoa!  Haven't seen shoes like these since the 80s!

Yikes...found another strikingly similar pair!

This is the Big Gulp's of Thermos'.  Seriously, this thing was massive!

Collectors of antiquated media....you have hit the motherload!





Comments

Eartha Kitsch said…
Ooowhee...I would have been all over that bowling pin poodle and that enormous thermos! It's always fun to thrift in new towns.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
The bowling pin poodle was kinda cute with his googly eyes and the thermos was amazing in size and color, but sadly, I don't think it would have fit in my carry on bag for the plane.
That poodle reminds me of the crocheted poodles that used to go over a couple of spare toilet rolls. I had one in the 90s. Purely for ironic reasons, of course.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I remember those chocheted poodles! When I was a kid, my grandmother had a doll with a crocheted dress that would also fit over the spare toilet paper rolls....occasionally I'll spot one at the Goodwill.
Sarah Hazel said…
Did you buy anything? The poodle? The thermos?
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Sadly I did not buy anything because I was concerned that it wouldn't fit in my carry-on bag on the plane. Next time I should plan to take larger bag and leave some extra space for purchases.

Popular Posts