Friday, January 6, 2012

Uhuru Furniture Finds

Once again I'm blown away by the selection of furniture at Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles located at 12th and Spruce streets in Philadelphia. Check out my favorites: 

Do I need more chairs?  Not really....but....
Love everything about this bedroom set.
I nearly fainted when I saw these! 

Interesting legs on this piece

These tables are very unique and I like the blue glass tops

Old fashioned, but lovely!
Pier 1 was selling chairs like these a few years ago!

If you live near the Philly area, you should definitely check them out...its much easier than dealing with Craigslist!


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe you should just collect photos of cool retro furniture like this -- takes up a lot less space, LOL!

SUZY8-TRACK said...

Yes! Photos would take up less space!