Happy New Year!!

Looking back I realized what a year of change it has been. I got a new job,lost both my dog and cat to cancer and moved into a new place with my boyfriend. It has been a sad and stressful year and I'm hoping that this coming year will bring better things ahead. Mugsy is close to finding a new home, a friend is interested in meeting him, so I'm doing a lot of praying for him, even though I'm not a religious person. My new year's eve was rather mellow, watching Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein on TV. It really helped me laugh and forget all my stresses of the moment. The one positive thing about all this is that I've lost some weight. Most people gain weight over the holidays, I lost 10 lbs. Its not the healthy way to lose, but to me it seems like a reward for all of the stresses I've had to endure this past year.



Here's to wishing everyone a positive outlook for a new year and new experiences to be had.

Comments

I hope Mugsy gets a new home! Got my fingers crossed. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012!

Popular Posts