Santa Baby - Madonna vs. Eartha Kitt

In Philadelphia, where I live, there are several radio stations that play Christmas music starting Thanksgiving and lasting until New Years.  At work, we are not allowed to stream music, so I usually listen to the radio and the one station that I listen to seems to insist on playing "Santa Baby" sung by Madonna.  I've always loved this song and Eartha Kitt does the best job of singing it, with her sexy sultry voice....but when I hear Madonna's version I just wonder to myself...is she trying to channel Betty Boop? She's definitely got the dumb blonde sound down pat.  Honestly, it is painful to listen to!


Just an annoying dreadful mess!




Now this is a slower and sexier version that is far superior!



Comments

No comparison! Eartha Kitt RULES!

Popular Posts