Sick Rant!

This week I've been battling a horrible cold.  Normally I would take Nyquil to help with my congestion and help me sleep, but now the formula has changed and it no longer helps with congestion.  They even changed their slogan to reflect that:





It used to be the Nighttime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head, Fever, So you can rest medicine.  But now its referred to as the Nighttime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Fever, Best sleep you ever got with a cold medicine.  No more Stuffy Head relief!  It's so irritating that I, a law abiding consumer, is being punished for what a criminal "might" do. My irritation is increased over the fact that  I used to always rely on Nyquil when I got sick, but now, it helps less with my symptoms. Paying the same amount for less relief just pisses me off!
 
At the drugstore, I was in the cold aisle..and they don't even have the OLD formula Nyquil available nor do they have the drugstore brand equivalent.  I went to the pharmacy counter to ask for recommendations with Pseudoephedrine and they basically gave me some snotty looks and treated me like a terrorist/criminal/addict.  I had to provide a drivers license and sign some digitized form before I could even purchase the medication.  It was worth the humiliation to get some relief though. 


Comments

Popular Posts