In just 2 days....

Living room with some of my finds from garage sale past (please ignore the wrinkly sofa cover!)

The Mega-Huge church garage sale is back! I have to say, this is absolutely the best church garage sale I've ever been to! Last year I spent less than $20 and came home with tons of stuff! I'm so excited, I can't think of anything else! This year I'm bringing one of those large blue Ikea bags to cart stuff around. That way I don't have to run back to the car as often! It is held in the Main Line section in the Philadelphia suburbs, which is a very well-to-do area, so you know may of these cast-offs are of quality. If you have ever seen the film Philadelphia Story, it gives you an idea of the Old Money in the area.  This is about the only time you'll find me anywhere near a church!


Comments

I hope you find some fabulous items this year too! And, by the way, what a lovely collection of paint-by-numbers on your wall there.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks! Actually only 2 of them are paint by numbers. The one with the snow scene is actually a painting done by the mother of one of my parents friends who died back in the 70s. The one with the mother cat and kitten is a painting that I purchased at one of the garage sales in years past.

Popular Posts