Woot! New Issue of Lonny is out!

The Jan/Feb. issue of Lonny is now online!  This is one of my favorite issues so far!  So much color, and so much inspiration!  Below are some of my favorite images from the latest issue!  Hope they inspire you as they have inspired me.

Love the patterns on these pillows!

Such a fun and funky room!  I need to find a similar vintage lamp for my place!

Andy Warhol would be proud!

Butterflies!  Need I say more?

That teal color is gorgeous!

A very Asian inspired room.  Interesting shape on the sofa.

The dining area is so inviting.  Love the crisp white of the table and chairs.  Also love the vanity stool in the hallway.

That gigantic plushy ottoman is awesome!

 Gorgeous balcony setup!
 Nothing wrong with a bit of orange!  Lovin' the shape and color of that chair.

 I totally love the bedroom photo in the top right corner.  It looks so peaceful and serene.

The long sheer drapes are lovely, definitely reminiscent of the 60s and 70s.  I think that drapes should make a comeback!

Totally digging that glass coffee table with the zebra print rug.  Also love the look of the furry flokati rug and the boomerang shaped table.


 Vintage photos of Lily Pulitzer in the 60s.....Groovy!!!



Comments

Man, you could use that huge ottoman as a spare bed!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
That ottoman would take up almost my entire living room! But it is rather groovy!

Popular Posts