Snowy Day

My area got hit with about a foot of snow last night....but sadly, no day off from work!  At least I got to go in late.  Here are some snaps I took while walking my dog.

 Not everyone has shoveled yet.

 Roads are quite a mess

 My dog loves to eat the fresh snow

Snow looks beautiful and makes everything look so clean

 Snow is kind of heavy on these branches....hopefully we wont have any limbs falling down soon.

 More snow eating....this dog can't get enough of it.

 Ugh!  I can't believe I have to trudge through this crap to get to work!

 Gee!  Thanks for shoveling neighbor!!!

 Aspen loves to frolic in the snow...as only a 15 1/2 year old Samoyed can do.


 Oops, we fall down!  Aspen was barking at me at this time....and what do I do?  I take his picture of course!

I don't mind snow, as long as I don't have to go out in it...

 My car is buried around here somewhere....

 I'm not even going to bother to go down this street.

 Taking my life into my own hands by photographing this...snow was falling off as I was snapping away.

It does look pretty!



Comments

Wow, what a snowfall! It must be heavy wet snow, too, to stick to the tree branches like that. Your dog is cute!
Lemmy Caution said…
I'm jealous. I love snow...especially BIG snows. That band of snow missed my neck of the woods. We only got a pathetic flurry that didn't even cover my car!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
It was a wet and heavy snow that was a bear to shovel! My dog was made for the snow...he just loves to roll in it, eat it, bury his face in it. Sadly, I did not get a day off of work...why I have no idea, cause none of the buses were running (we got over a foot of snow!) and I had to walk 5 blocks to the subway..and of course hardly anyone had shoveled. Grrr!
jadedj said…
We haven't gotten anything that heavy this year (knock on wood), but we got about 6" last weekend. Now it's all dirty, oily mush, as it's beeen unseasonably warm the last three days...in the lower 50's!

Popular Posts