New Trash Find!

Found this last week amongst a pile of trash.  It's a nice little solid piece of furniture.  It has magazine slots on either side.  Was initially painted white, with some paint spillage on the top.  I just sanded it down and gave it a sexy coat of red paint.....that's right I said SEXY!  Looks great with my other table lamp combo with a red shade.  Sorry I don't have a before pic...I was anxious to slap on some paint when I found it.


The table also matches my red velvet matador painting too!

Its hard to tell, but the shade on the table lamp is red too.


Comments

Sweet! I remember when people had velvet paintings in their home without the slightest hint of irony. They were considered classy then. LOL!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Wait! You're saying my velvet matadors are NOT classy? They are the height of sophistication!
Lemmy Caution said…
That is one badass and functional furniture find. Very well done!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks...it is quite badass!

Popular Posts