More Photos

As I was cleaning out pictures on my cell phone, I found a few more cruise photos.  Most of these were taken on the last day or two of the cruise.

 For some odd reason, I could not get a clear shot of the opening of this gothic bar!

 Inside the gothic themed nightclub.  It was very dark in here.

 Gargolye? or perhaps some ugly dude.

Stained glass with some medieval babes.

 Giant Tiki with some holiday decorations

This was where the elevators are.  This was taken from the 5th Floor looking up.  Making me a bit dizzy.

 Taken shortly after we left the ship.  There were tons of people waiting for taxis

Part of our party waiting for the taxi to take us to the airport.  We were all pretty somber by this time...especially since we knew snow was waiting for us at home.

Comments

Were you drunk BEFORE you went to the gothic bar? Maybe that's the REAL explanation for the blurry photos, hmmmm?
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I wish! Not sure why that one particular photo kept coming out blurry...I must have taken approx. 5 pictures of that...and dammit, each one was blurry!

Popular Posts