Ugh! I'm back!

The cruise was wonderful, they practically had to drag me off the ship kicking and screaming! I was nearly sick when I had to come back to snow!  Will post more on the cruise once I go through all my photos n' such. Anyway, as the year comes to a close I want to review all my fabulous trash finds of 2010. This year was slightly more plentiful than last year, and the items I found were truly incredible!

This fabulous cabinet was found back in August...a truly tremendous find!
A peek inside

Why on earth would someone throw out a perfectly good chair?  I now use this at my vanity.  

My incredibly large, mid-century mod rattan magazine holder

 My incredibly 70s looking painted mirror...sadly I broke this after I had it for a week!

My vintage Greyhound Bus ashtray...probably dates from the 60s or 70s.  Spotted this while I was riding on the bus...thankfully my stop was the next one!  I ran over there like a lunatic to make sure I was the first to get my hands on it!


The black velvet Matador painting and the painted hat were both found lying on a giant pile of snow last winter....I couldn't believe my luck!  They were my first trash finds of 2010.

Comments

You are a dumpster diver extraordinaire! Wishing you more garbage-picking good luck in 2011!

Can't wait to hear about the cruise too.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks! I've been incredibly lucky with my finds the last couple of years. My partner in crime, my dog Aspen, has led me to some amazing things on our walks!

Popular Posts