Suzy Snowflake

I was listening to some Christmas music and gearing myself for some holiday cheer because later this evening I'm meeting up with some friends to check out the local Holiday displays around town.  In between all the Frosty, White Christmas and Rudolph songs, I heard Suzy Snowflake.  This little gem from the 50s was sung by none other than Rosemary Clooney.  I've never heard this song before, but for some reason it sounded familiar...perhaps I haven't heard it since I was a kid in 70s?  Who knows!  Anyway, I was surprised to see the name Suzy used in a holiday song.  So in my searching for information about the song, I came across this lovely little video on YouTube from some Christmas TV special that aired in Chicago in 1953.  Enjoy!


Comments

Charming! Don't think I've ever heard this before. BTW, Suzie Snowflake and a billion trillion of her friends are currently throwing a blizzard party in my city. She's not so charming in bulk.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Yikes! Sorry to hear that! I'm not looking forward to the snow this year...had enough last winter to last me for years!

Popular Posts