Is it wrong that I want this?

I have absolutely no use for something like this, nor do I have the space, but there is something so cool about having a corner with one of these babies in it!  Plus the color is gorgeous!  Found this at my local thrift store near my work....what makes me even sadder is that they only want $50 bucks for it!  My boyfriend will probably look at me like I'm crazy for wanting something like this and tell me that I'm better off saving my money...which he's right!  If only I was able to be so frivolous!

Comments

Who WOULDN'T want that? Love that deep turquoise blue too.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Its hard to resist...but I shall. Need to find more cool stuff in the trash....last night someone had a bunch of holiday decor, including a giant motion santa. I was tempted...but I already have one!

Popular Posts