Countdown to Cruisin'!

Jealous much?

This holiday season will be spent on a cruise ship!  I'm very excited and a little sad at the same time, since it will be the first time I've spent the holidays away from my family and my pets.  I'll be traveling with my boyfriend and his entire family on this trip.  We are taking Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas and Jamaica.  Thankfully we are not going through the Philadelphia airport and all the body scans and searches, and instead  leaving from the Atlantic City airport and flying to Fort Lauderdale, FL and cruising from there.  I'll miss seeing my family, and I'll especially miss my pets, but I've made arrangements for someone to come to the house to take care of them while I'm gone.  Its definitely going to be a new experience since this is my first time on a cruise ship.  I'm a little worried, especially after the couple of cruise ship disasters in the news recently...but I think its going to be a fantastic experience!  Also, looking forward to leaving these frigid temperatures too!

Comments

YES, I'm jealous! Have a fabulous time, lucky girl!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Thanks! I plan to! It will be a nice change to have a warm Christmas.
Lemmy Caution said…
Jealous like hell yes. Sounds like a great way to spend the holiday. Seperated from most of humanity adrift at sea!

If, before your trip, your boyfriend deisappears and is replaced by a dude in a trenchcoat and fedora......just go with it.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I just heard on the news that snow is in the forecast for Christmas! So glad I'll be far, far away from that mess!

Lemmy...you crack me up!

Popular Posts