Sweltering!

Ugh! The heat and humidity has been unbearable during this second heat wave to hit my area, hence the lack of posts. My poor dog and cat have been suffering through, but at least they have air-conditioning, but even so, the humidity is so thick in the air, it affects you. To help them feel better, I've been putting ice cubes in their water dishes hoping to cool them off a little.

I hope this oppressive heat ends soon. Enjoy Heatwave by Martha and the Vandellas. I really wanted to post a version of this song that my mom sung back in 1977, but I couldn't find the recording...it is totally hilarious because my mom is tone deaf! Perhaps I'll put it in a future post, I'm almost certain that there will be another heatwave before the summer is over.

,

Comments

Lemmy Caution said…
It's been pure suckass here as well. Humid, humid, humid. If I could strap and Air Conditioner to my back and carry it around, I would.

Popular Posts