New issue of Lonny magazine is out!

When I first heard of this online magazine, I didn't think I would like it...but I LOVE it!  Definitely fills a void that Domino left behind.  Here are some lovely images from the June/July issue.  Simply gorgeous!


Love the look of animal skin rugs, but hate the idea of killing an animal just so it can stylishly cover my floor.  This rug is a nice alternative...and it looks great.  

Love the pops of orange in this room!  


I know that animal skins and taxidermy are hot right now, but somehow I find it repulsive to have a dead animal gracing my home.  I like the fake moose head gracing this wall...and its great that no animals were harmed in creating this room...I hope!

This table is fabulous!  I especially love the lucite legs!  



Love the look of the world traveler used in this room.  Very elegant.

Check out the latest issue of Lonny at http://www.lonnymag.com/Home.html






Comments

Tom said…
Hello, do you they tell where you can buy the fake animal carpet?
Thanx,
Tom
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I think that the fake animal carpet is by Jonathan Adler, which is a bit too pricey for me at $1,195. I've seen some similar rugs available at Overstock.com, which is more affordable, but you have to check often because they are constantly rotating their stock.
SUZY8-TRACK said…
Hey, I just found this at Overstock! http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Zebra-Hide-Polyproplene-Rug-5-x-7/3977356/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

and its under $100 bucks if you qualify for the free shipping!

Popular Posts