Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jonathan Adler

My hero, Jonathan Adler has some new products available, and can I tell you, they are totally FAB!  I love his retro styling and fun attitude when it comes to decorating.  His items always put a smile on my face.  Below see some of his latest stuff.  I'm sure you will be as amazed as I am!  Makes me wish I could afford his stuff...perhaps when it goes on sale I could.  Enjoy checking out the new items:





How groovy is that godfrey chair?!!  Its a little reminiscent of Finn Juhl whose designs I've always admired.

2 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

That chair is DAMN groovy! Unfortunately that price is not!
Very cool stuff though. Would look good in my LR.

SUZY8-TRACK said...

The chair's price is totally outrageous! (coming from someone who has furnished her home with Ikea, hand-me-downs and trash finds)