Snow Day!




My town got 28.5" of snow this weekend.  My poor Samoyed dog Aspen was afraid to go outside because the snow was too deep for him.  Normally he loves the snow, but this was too much for him to handle.  As I frantically worked on shoveling a path for him, he anxiously waited by the door whining like a little baby.  Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough because he peed in the house.  I can't get mad at him though...he is 14, and I'm amazed that he holds it in as long as he does already.  The weatherman predicts more snow for tomorrow, perhaps up to 12".  I really don't mind it much, as long as I don't have to drive in it.  Thankfully, I rely on public transportation to get me to work.


This is all the snow in my backyard.  You can't even see my gas grill.  

While I was shoveling, I accidentally hit the wall and all the snow on top came tumbling down in a mini avalanche.


Aspen was a nervous nellie when trying to walk in the deep deep snow.  

For Sammy it was just another sleepy day of lying around the house.

Comments

Popular Posts