Cabin Fever!


I've had a serious case of cabin fever over the weekend.  My car is still buried under mounds of snow, and my back is still hurting from digging out the back patio.  This has made me a bit stir crazy.  I start re-arranging furniture and re-organizing closets.  Yesterday, I was off from work for the President's day holiday, so I spent several  hours re-arranging my shelves and putting out my Pez collection.  If I was really crazy, I would have put them in order by color, instead I grouped them by type (Star Wars, Winnie the Pooh, Disney characters, Flintstones, Simpsons, etc.).  Spring cannot come soon enough!








Comments

Lemmy Caution said…
Same here!! Snowed in for the weekend. Ended up rearraging closets and organizing the dvd collection. Again. When will we thaw!!?

Popular Posts