Fall Favorites


There's a chill in the air and the ground is covered in brightly colored leaves. It's Fall, my favorite time of year! I love everything about this time of year from the comforting foods, the fall fashions, the gorgeous changing leaves, the crisp cool air, knit scarves and mittens, Lit candles, warm fireplaces, hot apple cider, the list goes on and on...Below are some of my favorite fall things.

Living room lit with the warm glow of candlelight...

Brightly colored tights...I can't get enough of em!
Homemade apple pie!
Fall boots!I truly dig Kate Moss' over the knee boots!


Nothing like a slice of pumpkin pie with a dollop of whippped cream...mmmmmm! Candied apples! There go my fillings!


A lovely and colorful display of caramel apples! Yum!


Gorgeous fall foliage that looks like it's on fire! Spectacular!

Decorating the home with Halloween decorations!

My Halloween kitties!
Even the kitchen gets the Halloween touch!


Comments

Popular Posts