A Good Day to be in Philadelphia!

Woo hoo! The Phillies beat the Mets 5-4 and the Eagles beat the Panthers 38-10! It's always a wonderful day when Philly teams win! Let's hope we see another World Series in our future.



I live in South Philadelphia, a couple of subway stops north of the ballpark. As I was watching the last pitch of the game and they won, looking out my window was a mass exodus of people making their way to Broad St. I've never seen so many people walking down my street before. Everyone was incredibly happy and many were yelling "We're Number One!". It's something I'll never forget.


The parade was incredible. We haven't had one in the city for a long time, and it was long overdue. It was quite thrilling to see the team make their way down Broad Street, and I'm hoping to do it again this year. Go Phillies!

Comments

Popular Posts