A weird story


A few years ago, I was riding on the bus heading home after a long day at work. The bus was slowly making its way down Walnut Street, making the occasional stop. At one of these stops I notice a very tall blonde woman embark the bus and begin to make her way towards the back of the bus . She is carrying a bunch of shopping bags and has some trouble maneuvering them down the aisle. Finally she plops down her bags directly accross from where I'm sitting. The main reason I noticed her was because she had on a similar outfit to mine. I was wearing a grey peacoat with a black skirt, blue tights and black boots. She was wearing a red peacoat, with a gray skirt, pink tights and black boots. As I was checking out her boots, I noticed that her feet were huge. I looked up and saw that "she" was actually a "he". The face was very masculine, but was delicately covered in makeup. Unfortunately the makeup did little to soften the angular face. He also had on a blonde wig and had his fingernails painted pink to match his tights. He reminded me a little of Brini Maxwell, but not as pretty. The bus ride usually took between 45 mintues to an hour, so I pulled out a newspaper and began to read. At one point during the course of the ride, I noticed that she was staring at me. When I looked up she was sitting in the exact same position as me! So I uncrossed my legs and crossed them the other way. As I did this, she did the same! This made me uncomfortable so I uncrossed my legs and shifted sideways. After a few moments I noticed that she had shifted also. It was odd, but this person was mimicking my every movement. Once I realized that I was being scrutinized, I could not get comfortable and shifted around my seat for the rest of the ride. Definitely an odd experience.

Comments

Popular Posts