I'm an IDIOT!

Last week Ed and I went on a cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel Mexico....and I lost my damned iPhone in Grand Cayman!!  I carelessly left in the bathroom in the area where all the ferry boats carrying passengers from all the cruise ships dock.  So it had to be someone from one of the cruise ships or someone who works there, because the area is not open to the general public.  By the time I realized my phone was gone, about 15 minutes later, the phone was long gone. I was sort of grumpy during the rest of my visit in Grand Cayman.  There was one nice thing that happened, Ed took a surprisingly large amount of photos on our vacation, normally he gives me a hard time for taking photos all the time, but since I had lost my phone, he more than made up for all the photos I would have taken.  It was like he was possessed or something...but I'm glad because now we have all these amazing photos. Will eventually post some up here, but in the meantime, I'll just resume kicking myself in the ass for being so stupid! 

Comments

Screw it, easy come, easy go! Looking forward to seeing some fab photos of your trip . . . sweet!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I managed to get a used iphone 4 for $100 bucks. I didn't want to get a new phone because I didn't want to get locked into a contract, instead I decided to wait for the new iphones coming out sometime in May or June.

Popular Posts