Finding old crap on my computer

A few years ago I had written about this wacky site called Nimoy, Sunset, Pie, see my original post.  What is Nimoy Sunset Pie?   Well its a site where folks submit images of Leonard Nimoy that also contains a sunset and a pie....simple as that.  The site is pretty interesting and there are some pretty trippy creations.  Check it out HERE!  While going through all my image files on my computer,  I came across a couple of images that I had created on Photoshop and submitted them to Nimoy Sunset Pie....sadly they never made the cut, and I had forgotten about them until now. Check them out!


Here is a very artsy photo of Leonard Nimoy with a nude wearing pies to hide her naughty bits, and a lovely sunset in the background.

This was taken from an old album cover that I believe was entitled the Two Sides of Leonard Nimoy..see original below, but I added the sunset background and the obligatory pie in the face.  I was quite proud of this one!  

I think mine is funnier!  Plus the font I used is way cooler!


Comments

Oh yes, your album cover is an IMMENSE improvement over the original!
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I used to do a lot of fun images like that on Photoshop...now I wonder how I had the time to do all that!
CraveCute said…
Haha! These are really funny! Great job! I still get sucked into playing with photos now and then, it's my version of video games...
SUZY8-TRACK said…
I used to do this all the time, now it seems hard to find the time. One year I had a friend at work who dressed up as Elvis for a fundraiser we were having at work. At the end of the year, me and another co-worker took photos we took of our co-worker Elvis and made a calendar for him. It was great, we added his head to a lot of famous Elvis photos. Once I find them I should post them here. My co-worker loved the calendar and laughed so hard he was crying.

Popular Posts